Get To Know SLC HYPNOSIS CENTER – Your Family Hypnotherapy Center
NGH Certified Hypnosis Instructor, CI
Amy Phillips is a Certified Hypnotherapist Trainer, Weight loss Expert who specializes in healing and rapid weight loss using proven hypnosis techniques to get to the client's core issues fast, so that you can have a whole new mindset for life! She practices what she teaches! See her profile page for her before and after images!
Slc Hypnosis Center – 9948 S. Redwood Road, South Jordan, UT. 84095
Get Your Free 20 Minute Consultation
Our Qualifications and Certifications
Slc Hypnosis Center boasts top tier training with our Hypnotists.
- Certified Hypnotherapist, CH
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, CCHT
- NGH Board Certified Hypnotist
- NGH Certified Hypnosis Trainers, CI
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist, M.ht.
- Certified 5-PATH Hypnotherapist (Five Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis) Certified. Only two actively practicing 5-PATH Hypnotist’s in Utah. What is 5-PATH
- Certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Teacher What is 7-PATH
- Certified International Hypnosis Instructor since 2003
- Noesitherapy & Hypnotic Pain Control Certificate
- Rapid Results Pain Consultant, Instructor, Author, and Specialist
- Certified NLP Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Certified Master NLP Practitioner M.NLP
- Certified International NLP Instructorsince 2003
- Certificate in Crucial Conversations Training – 2014
- Certificate in Think Like an Influencer Training – 2015
- Certificate in Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – 2015
- Master Life Coach since 2007
- Metaphysical Practitioner Certificatesince 1998
- Instructor Certified in Critical Incident Stress Mgmnt since 2003
- Corporate Stress Consultant since 2007
- Created the Three Step Process of using Hypnosis for Transformation since 2012
- Also extensive training in The Option Method and EFT
- Currently writing a book on hypnosis –Estimated 2017
- Certified in HypnoWaving – 2015
Slc Hypnosis Center : Certified and Members of:
- Certified with the National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. the largest, oldest and most prestigious hypnotherapy membership organization in the world. Its certification is the most widely recognized and accepted credential for the professional practice http://www.ngh.net/about/our-mission/
- Certified as Instructors for the National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. Both John and Amy have received training directly from the famous, Dr. Richard Harte, the main instructor training for the Guild: https://www.facebook.com/harteassoc
- Advanced Training directly from Tom Nicoli, as seen on Dateline, NBC. Tom is BCH, CI, CPC www.mastervisionary.com
- Advanced Training directly from Hansruedi J Wipf, Owner of OMNI Hypnosis, where he trains about 200 NGH professionals annually: https://www.facebook.com/OmniHypnosis/?pnref=lhc
- Advanced Training directly from John Cerbone, the “Trance-Master”, a famous hypnosis author and TV personality. http://www.trance-master.com
- American Pacific University, California – Earned a Certificate in Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Banyan Hypnosis Center for Training & Services, Inc. Tustin, CA Trained directly under my mentor and author, the famous Cal Banyan, M.A. (5-PATH & 7th Path) www.hypnosis-directory.com
- Certified Instructor and Member of the National Board of Professional & Ethical Standards Hypnosis Association. John is the NLP and Hypnosis Trainer for Utah since 2003. Currently listed as my prior – Davis County Hypnosis Center: http://www.hypnosiseducation.com/members-frameset.htm
- Western Governor’s University – MBA in Strategic Leadership
Why does your hypnosis stand out in Utah?
Because we do Real Hypnosis. We do not water down our hypnosis with the latest fads, card readings, or crystals. We take real hypnosis seriously and so should you. Nothing against those things, but we stick with workable, timeless, and cutting edge all hypnosis techniques. We don’t psychoanalyze you or mix psychology into our hypnosis sessions in any way. Look at the statistics on our home page of hypnosis, you’ll see 93% recovery after just six sessions. Psychoanalysis less than 40% recovery after 600 sessions. Our 100% positive sessions are built around building you up, never tearing you down.
On the first session we will create a specific to you, 100% customized 30-day plan for your success. Including in this, we will help you create an identity level shift in who you see yourself to be. Also, any good hypnotherapist teaches self-hypnosis so you can keep the changes you make and even continue making your own after us.
Please know that we are just as successful doing Skype or FaceTime sessions. We have successfully worked with famous people this way. We also incorporate the best of both Life Coaching, NLP, and Hypnosis into each and every one of your sessions with us because they have proven the most effective tools known to man. Lastly, we do not do basic hypnosis, we are the only ones in Utah doing an advanced form of hypnosis called 5-PATH. Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis. For more information on this you can visit: http://www.slchypnosiscenter.com/services/hypnotismwith5-path
Lastly, you’re in good hands to the point we consider ourselves the Anthony Robbins of hypnosis because we aim to give you Hypnosis WOW! Our Mission Statement is, “To heal everyone we meet so completely that their life is forever altered for the better.” We live and breath this every day. We love helping people solve problems they once thought were impossible so they can live lives they never dreamed of before.
If you’ve ever been suicidal, let us know. If you decide you are done with that, our first session will have you back on your feet permanently! Hypnosis is our lives passion and work, and we humbly look forward to working with you and assisting in your wild success!
-John & Amy
Slc Hypnosis Center – Our Affiliations:
National Federation of Hypnotists
The Political, Legislative and governmental affiliate of The National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
The National Federation of Hypnotists OPEIU-AFL-CIO is an independent organization that functions as the political affiliate of the National Guild of Hypnotists. It is chartered as Local 104 of the Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU) of the AFL-CIO and CLC, the union that represents physicians, nurses, chiropractors, podiatrists, acupuncturists, midwives and other health care workers. OPEIU has represented hypnotists since 1980. Affiliation with the AFL-CIO gives hypnotists access to the political and legislative apparatus of the AFL-CIO at every level of State and Federal Government.
The Federation, or NFH 104 for short, has a national jurisdiction with members throughout the United States & Canada. NFH 104 has done more to protect the rights of hypnotists to practice that all of the other hypnotist organizations combined. Any certified hypnotist may join NFH 104 provided that you support the standards recommended for the practice of hypnosis and have a minimum of 100 hours of training in hypnosis.
NFH 104 maintains an exhaustive database of legislation, maintains a national legislation watch regarding laws that might affect the right of hypnotists to practice, and has a good record of success intervening in specific states to protect the rights of individual practitioners who are under media or political attack.
It is our goal to help you to achieve lasting results through the use of Hypnosis. There are no guarantees that any of these courses of action will solve your issues with the exception of our stop smoking lifetime guarantee. Please understand that results in reviews and testimonials may vary and may not be typical.
Please keep in mind that Slc Hypnosis Center uses hypnosis in your sessions as a technique that helps you focus on achieving your goals without gimmicks, false expectations, or false promises. We are always open and upfront with you on how incorporating hypnosis will work with your weight loss program.
If you are looking for a magic pill or a one stop shop or to buy an audio and expect to experience positive change by doing nothing other than listening to a track without changing different aspects of your life, this is probably not the program for you.
If nothing else, hypnosis may act as the catalyst that you just need to push you over the edge into achieving your goals.